Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01494 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,112,464 (﷼ 208,262,003) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,060,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)