Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,144 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 779.435 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,344,815 (€4,291) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)