Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,544 prices entered by 474 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 741.006 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,394,426 (€4,581) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)