Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 679.704 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,531,307 ($5,195) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)