Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.600 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,748,874 ($5,701) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,080,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Windsor costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)