Cost of living in Mackay, Australia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 479.759 CLP / AUD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,371,418 (AU$7,027) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,870,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)