Cost of living in Macao compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.025 CLP / MOP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 42% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,981,134 (47,951 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,810,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)