Cost of living in Lynchburg, Virginia, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 679.102 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lynchburg, Virginia (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,321,845 ($4,892) in Lynchburg, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)