Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.532 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,240,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,527,885 (E£ 71,144) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)