Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.519 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,720,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,196,439 (E£ 58,542) in Luxor.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)