Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.002 CLP / UAH
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,870,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,415,469 (100,636₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)