Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.083 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,355,290 (46,548 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,790,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)