Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 24.381 CLP / UAH
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,260,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,481,071 (101,764₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)