Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.129 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,220,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,828,339 (₨309,828) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)