Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 758.700 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,997,194 (€5,268) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,200,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)