Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41649 CLP / CDF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,763,445 (9,036,089 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,050,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (30 minutes ago)