Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41172 CLP / CDF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,658,096 (8,884,907 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,990,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)