Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 769.714 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,634,308 (€4,722) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,890,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)