Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 675.501 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,922,608 ($5,807) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,220,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (41 minutes ago)