Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 664.406 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,698,790 ($5,567) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,050,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)