Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 171.850 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,050,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,773,006 (R$ 16,136) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)