Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 509.947 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,709,192 (C$7,274) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)