Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,139 prices entered by 1,380 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 839.566 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,442,201 (£5,291) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,980,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (43 minutes ago)