Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,631 prices entered by 1,259 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 880.751 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,859,401 (£5,517) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,210,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)