Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,147 prices entered by 1,117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 877.333 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,749,332 (£5,413) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,160,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10,750 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (35 minutes ago)