Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.182 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,615,903 (3,058,883 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,190,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Canberra costs AU$52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)