Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 670.406 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,185,619 ($4,752) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,930,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)