Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 743.718 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,689,033 (€4,960) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,250,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)