Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 CLP / CRC
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,110,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,081,843 (₡ 2,751,596) in Limón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (37 minutes ago)