Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 CLP / CRC
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,800,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,780,705 (₡ 2,386,932) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)