Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 CLP / CRC
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,980,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,941,532 (₡ 2,623,134) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)