Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 786.790 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,373,438 (€4,288) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,880,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨64,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (38 minutes ago)