Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.174 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 98% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$5,641,138 (4,806,580 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,850,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)