Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 CLP / MWK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,110,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,914,834 (3,173,994 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (43 minutes ago)