Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.195 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 62% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,856,572 (4,065,488 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,990,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)