Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.174 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 53% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,750,493 (4,044,869 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,110,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)