Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.112 CLP / NIO
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,800,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,385,466 (112,990 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.24 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)