Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.255 CLP / NIO
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,270,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,739,237 (135,236 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)