Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 842.123 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,846,563 (£4,568) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,160,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)