Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 743.718 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 31% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,889,806 (€5,230) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,980,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)