Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 784.676 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,228,661 (€5,389) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)