Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 786.790 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,543,486 (€4,504) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,940,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.17 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨64,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)