Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 775.037 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,339,503 (€4,309) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,820,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)