Cost of living in Larisa, Greece vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 770.767 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,383,645 (€4,390) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)