Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 752.378 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,566,435 (€4,740) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,070,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (44 minutes ago)