Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 765.752 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 33% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,015,270 (€5,244) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,030,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jelgava costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)