Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.863 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,770,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,481,865 (₨510,309) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)