Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.388 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,100,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,589,854 (₨480,715) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)