Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.254 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,820,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,321,611 (₨441,883) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)