Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.856 CLP / NGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,020,729 (1,627,927 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,990,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)