Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.861 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,860,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,022,082 (ARS $113,211) in La Rioja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)