Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.327 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,920,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,329,084 (ARS $104,317) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)