Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.338 CLP / BOB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,820,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,698,461 ($b28,911) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)