Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.065 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,321,651 ($4,987) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,190,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (38 minutes ago)