Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.743 CLP / HNL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,060,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,915,899 (L 105,103) in La Ceiba.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)