Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 753.786 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,711,916 (€4,924) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,170,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)