Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2219.202 CLP / KWD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 36% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,117,311 (Dinar 1,855) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,020,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)