Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 771.343 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 27% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,998,660 (€5,184) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,150,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)