Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.544 CLP / GHS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,870,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,771,793 (GH₵20,756) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)