Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.428 CLP / GHS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 9% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,075,861 (GH₵21,903) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,830,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (41 minutes ago)