Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 158.772 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,915,519 (RM18,363) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,890,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)