Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.517 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,280,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,912,154 (RM17,809) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)