Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,830 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.678 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,090,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,957,617 (RM18,522) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)