Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.681 CLP / NOK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,786,556 (kr 57,892) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)