Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.142 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,000,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,698,521 (руб 266,083) in Krasnoyarsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)